Lantech Solutions provides a wide range of industrial rubber hoses at competitive prices. Our collection of high-quality oil and fuel hose, braided fuel hose and petrochemical hose, are designed and developed to suit the requirements of chemical plants, production petrochem and many more. The hoses are constructed to be durable, flexible, chemical resistant to corrosives, resistance to petroleum products, can withstand abusive weather conditions, operate under high temperatures and capable of performing reliably and safely over a long service life.
Our Trelloil D hose is lightweight and flexible, even under cold temperatures. This hose is uniquely designed with electrical properties, which include a built in conductive wire. The physical construction of Trelloil D hose is supported with a smooth oil and petrol resistant inner tube and reinforced with steel helix. Making this hose ideal suited for suction and discharge of all industrial applications with an aromatic content of 50%.
- Multi-purpose hose especially designed for petrol, oil and petrochemical products (with aromatic content up to 50%).
- Extremely flexible
- Good cold flexibility
- Excellent cover resistance to petroleum products and weather conditions
- Dissipation of static electricity ensured by contact of built-in wire with the coupling
- Inner Tube: Oil and petrol resistant NBR, black, smooth
- Reinforcement: Synthetic textile Cover: Oil and weather resistant SBR/ NBR, black
- Temperature Range: between -30°C to +80°C
- Sizes: From minimum ID of 30.0mm/ OD of 41.0mm to Maximum ID of 100.0mm/OD of 115.0mm. If you require alternative sizes, please contact us on 01484 423913
- Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Bursting Pressure: 40 bar